Sunday, July 1, 2007

Chunkee





After 2 weeks V&A training is over(Voice and Accent). I know most of us really don't want to get into product training just yet. Partly, because we had a blast with V&A training. It was fun at the same time a good learning experience. It was not the usual training wherein we have activities, games etc etc... so how was it fun? Simply because we did'nt need all of those activities and games to enjoy the training. We never had to try hard to have fun and enjoy. Personally, i liked his way of handling a class. Stories here and there, Jokes flying around, Bloopers etc. and still absorb what we have to learn in the process. So after the class we headed right away to chunkee boy's to have a celebration of some sort. Too bad the trainer wasn't able to make it. Surprisingly everyone made an effort to be there, because most the time a couple or a group of people usually can't make it. I think everybody had a great time yesterday, specially the freeloaders hehehe.... Oh well can't really get rid of them. Trust me, ive been with too many training class and groups and there's always a freeloader hehehe. Honestly, tell me how do they do it? hehehe. I shared a story with some of my wavemates yesterday and its good to know that somehow they shared the same sentiments with me. It kinda relieved me in some ways because they understood my point. Around 10am we have had enough beers or should i say we don't have enough funds left so we decided to call it a day hehehehe. So as monday night comes near we really dont know what to expect on our product training. As much as we want to have the same atmosphere as V&A training we really can't do anything. I just hope it won't be some form of hell on earth. Watch out the cannibal might just pay us a visit!... hehehe
Posted by Picasa

No comments: