Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Citi


So after four months of being a BUM i am working again. It finally came to my senses that i need to work again hehehe. Unfortunately im in the call center industry again, i really tried to look for a non call center job but can't find a good one. Good thing is that i have a fixed schedule, weekends off. Which means i can climb again! For a while i lost interest, but now im good. I miss it. Well, so far so good. I like my wavemates. Can't say anything bad about them. I hope it stays that way until we hit the floor (literally or figuratively). I think im gonna stick to my work for a while... not because i love it but because of the 100k bond hahaha...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

:::abi::: said...

weee! congrats may job ka na pala =)
anong company? wow may 100k na bond hehehe...palipatin ko bridson jan haha!